Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Python Developer [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Python Web Developer to join our team in building the unified portal and marketplace of our integrated ecosystem for service deployment according to Cloud & Data Shaped principles.
As a member of a local Agile Development team you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, enhancement and evolution of this product, while interacting with an international team of professionals working across the entire service delivery lifecycle (from Think, Build and Run).
· Participate in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and bug fixing.
· Design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus.
· Collaborate with the development team members, as well as with other teams (request & provide help, share info, attend meetings, propose & implement improvements).
· Experience developing REST API’s
· Web development experience with Python and Django
· Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
· Good understanding of relational database design and development
· Familiar with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
· Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
· Have a strong work ethic (show teamwork and cooperation, determination for success, willingness to constantly learning, practicing and improving yourself, as well as helping others to do so)
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
· Experience with the following HTML, CSS, JS ,Kubernetes, Git, Linux, GitLab, Ansible, CI/CD, Celery, Docker, Openshift.
What we offer:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Thank you for applying!