Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Sales Data Analyst
Responsible for managing S&D master data set, developing reports, troubleshooting data issues, and provide to your main stakeholders with relevant insights and recommendations as support for business decisions.
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Perform business requirements for new applications and databases or for upgrading the existing ones upon S&D Dep requests
- Reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and delivery of information towards the management team for ulterior decision
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data set
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and delivery of information towards the management team for ulterior decision.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Mid / Senior-level expertize as a data analyst/business data analyst or similar
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL, PL/SQL, etc.) is mandatory
- Experience in data visualization tools – Tableau, QlikView/QlickSense, Lumira, etc. is a plus
- Experience in working with data analysis tools (SAS analytical package, SPSS, Python, R) is a plus.
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and preference for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Willing to share his/her knowledge
Hiring Manager: Adrian Lisnic
Recruiter: Zinovie Ernu
Thank You for Applying!
Număr Post: BGAI018412
Dată limită: 21/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum