Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Software Developer
Orange Romania’s Development Team is looking for a new colleague to build applications for a large and business critical functional area in company IT eco-system.
You will grow in our team as part of IT development division. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". Developers and architects meet up to share their technical experiences from their projects and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around modern software practices, new tools or solutions that worked or not for them and validation of your assumptions around a particular difficult problem that you encountered.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, software developers, Ops teams and product owners.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
What we bring:
We do web development in a microservices architecture and we toy around with the coolest frameworks, languages and concepts such as Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Angular, Drools, Cordova, Docker, Apache Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, responsive design, automated testing (Selenium, JMeter).
Who you are:
You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- You develop, document and test your code
What you bring:
- Develop by producing clean, efficient code
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting :D )
- High-performance Java for developing applications with Spring Boot, microservice architecture
- Concerned about quality of the code and client's experience (be able to prove it through his work with unit testing (JUnit/TestNG, etc)
What gives you advantage:
- REST API design and integration, patterns
- Previous practice with CICD (Docker/Teamcity/Jenkins)
- Streams processing (Apache Flink)
- Machine learning, analytical models
- Load balancing solutions (OpenResty/NGINX, Apache)
Număr Post: KOAL918178
Dată limită: 14/12/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum