Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Software Engineer[#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Do you want to be involved in the most exciting and dynamic greenfield software projects? Our team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to contribute in designing and developing in-house software products.
Being a small team we are looking to deliver disruptive solutions to the entire Orange Group. Our focus is on developing innovative products to help increase the stability and reliability of Orange services. We have identified some areas to which our contribution is valuable such as reliability, cloud cost management, observability and started building tools around them. One other activity around stability and reliability is to provide guidelines and best practices for Orange Group's new projects working closely with their Solution Architects.
Design, develop and deliver high quality products to support business needs;
Develop automated tests, enabling faster design and test cycles;
Research and evaluate emerging technologies, making recommendations on best options;
Work with the most dynamic and exciting software projects today – GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Prometheus, Elastic, GitLab, etc.
- Over 5 years of relevant technical experience in software development;
- Experience with algorithms and data structures;
- Excellent programming skills using at least one of the following: Java, Python or Go;
- Development experience with microservice architecture patterns and distributed systems;
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative environments;
- Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company