Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Solution Consultant (presales)
Who we are looking for?
- An excellent technical consultant with strong understanding of IT&C technical environment of a corporate customer
- An expert with deep understanding of networking, computing, security concepts that is able to give technical and product guidance to sales teams and customers;
- A lead architect, good in designing IT&C architectures as well as defining the development and roll out strategy;
- A colleague who is able to work in transversal projects and activities with different teams;
- A good advisor who understands customer’s business challenges
Who we are?
- We are a dynamic team, with open-minded people, trying to create value out of technologies and inspire others to use them. We love technology, what we are doing and we grow by being exposed to an environment in which new situations and new technology are continuously emerging;
- Our mission is to be a partner and a trusted advisor to Romanian companies in terms of technology and to be an architect of Orange Romania IT&C services portfolio. Our main objective is to create value for our customers by designing the right solutions. We succeed by being trustworthy and professional in our business and personal relationships with our customers;
What will you do?
- Design, present and negotiate technical solutions and architectures that respond to customer requirements and needs
- Contribute to, or prepare, technical documents such as technical proposals, tender’s books, RFI’s, RFP’s based on specific area of expertise (vendor or solution)
- Participate to customer meetings and manage the technical discussions in order to find the best answers to customer’s needs and challenges
- Manage proof of concepts projects delivered to customers by identifying the scope of the project, delivery process and the acceptance phase of the project;
- Optimize the architecture’s design by choosing different technical components in order to adjust the commercial offer to the desired financial constraints;
- Organize technical workshops with internal and external customers in order to demonstrate the business value brought by new technologies;
- Offer business and technical consultancy to project team regarding sales strategy;
- Manage the relationship with external parties when integrating third party components in the turn-key solution delivered to customers;
- Offer marketing and customer insights to the product development team to support the continuously service improvement efforts;
What we expect from you
- to have a University degree (telecommunication, computing, informatics, technology related)
- English proficiency
- to have driving license
- 5+ relevant experience in a similar position, or in a consultancy position involving pre-sales activities (i.e. have experience capturing client requirements, creating functional specifications and/or ensure these are delivered)
- to have technical certifications from relevant technology vendors
- to demonstrate an analytical way of thinking and acting when facing complex situations
- to have an appetite to learn and continuously stay tuned and up to date with industry trends and technologies
What we offer
- a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 7:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm, from Monday to Friday
- an appropriate package to ensure that you are monthly motivated: fixed salary + variable income (sales commission) + company car + GSM subscription for professional use + GSM subscription for personal use + meal tickets + medical insurance
- If you like to read we offer you a monthly free subscription on Bookster and more then 4000 eLearning courses through our Orange learning platform in order to expend your knowledge
- Because we value work-life balance, your holidays number increase with your seniority in the company.
- We are proud to be Top Employer and therefore we celebrate the company's results through a "profit sharing" plan.
Determinat/Full time, Nedeterminat
Număr Post: EJAO917569
Localitate: Bacau, Iasi
Dată limită: 26/05/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum