Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Assurance Engineer [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Romania’s Service Management Team is looking for a new colleague to coordinate all actions regarding L2 support for our fixed network services (internet and fixed voice)
As a Service Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing the entire internet and voice service infrastructure towards Orange Romania customers. You will also be responsible to identify best monitoring solutions and optimize the way we detect and solve any incident affecting internet and voice services in order to provide the best customer experience.
You will be responsible for L2 advanced troubleshooting & support for fixed internet and voice services, Incident Management (open, follow-up and closure) - act as single point of contact for all problems related to the services under your responsibility.
You will grow in our team as part of a division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge and share best practices inside and outside the team.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are network engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers and 1st level support team.
What you will be doing:
- Handling and solving L2 troubleshoot tickets; perform escalation if necessary
- Real time analysis of faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact
- Initiates escalation process in case of detected performance degradation
- Analyze the impact of technical incidents or scheduled works to establish operational priorities and associated risk
- Monitor technical platform activity and trigger corrective actions
- Monitor performance parameters and handle requests and complaints from customer service department
- Identify critical issues that affects fixed services. Prepares and proposes corrective actions
- Perform critical incidents reports and regularly update the complaints and incident database
Who you are:
You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What are we looking for?
Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VOIP
Ideally 1+ years’ experience working within the IT/Telecom industry, with a proven understanding of IP services
University degree in computers science or similar
Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills - be a pro-active contributor to our team
A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment
Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
Willingness to work on call duty
Unix/Linux skills – nice to have
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
• Contract type: Full Time
• Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
• Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
• Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
• Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
• Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
• Professional GSM subscription;
• Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
• Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
• Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
• Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
• Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
• Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
• & more!
Curios to learn more? We are looking forward to present you the full picture! Just APPLY.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk –we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE– a digital company
Număr Post: GZCH018822
Dată limită: 10/08/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum