Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Delivery Manager
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join Business Development Team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center. We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world.
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services. Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of internal customers.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will secure Quality of Service that our team delivers towards internal customers in alignment with the business needs and agreed KPIs.
What you`ll be doing:
- You will cover service management and operations readiness activities for projects managed by the Business Development Team;
- Work closely with Technical Leaders, Team Manager but also with the team members to deliver operational excellence. Identify needs and issues and come up with possible solutions.
- Ensure a good communication channel between project stakeholders;
- Prepare and organize status review meetings;
- Handle specific contract delivery performance;
- Assure Incident reports are delivered in time, with good level of technical details;
- Deliver and improve service reports based on customer requirements;
- Identify business opportunities - from customer needs to solutions offered by Shared Services Center;
- Propose actions for Continuous Service Improvement;
- Develop and document procedures/ operational models/ agreements and contracts
- Contribute and update project planning to meet the deadlines while tracking the team activities;
- Lead the delivery concerning operational aspects and customer satisfaction;
- Follow processes implementation.
What you have:
- Education: Bachelor Degree; IT or Telecommunication background would be a plus;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT domain, Telecommunication, Project management knowledge;
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing);
- You want to delivering results and meeting customer expectations;
- You have persuasion, negotiation and influencing with argumentation skills;
- You like to relate with people and create your own network;
- You have leading/supervising, and coaching skills;
- Promote the team and our services inside the organization.
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development. And you could have the chance to contribute to the implementation of latest technologies (5G, network virtualization, AIOPS, etc.)
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: HSAP018960
Dată limită: 25/09/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum