Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Services is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute and operate successfully various platforms such as Messaging, Device Management, Payment, Cloud etc.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by multiple countries.
As a Service Engineer, you will ensure the proper quality of service on these platforms, you will be involved in standard operations and administration tasks for shared services platforms.
You will analyze QoS parameters, and come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges;
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for operations and administration of service platforms;
- Real time analysis of faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact;
- Monitor performance parameters for services and platforms, initiate escalation process in case of detected service or performance degradation;
- Perform and drive preventative maintenance, trigger corrective actions;
- Contribute to the launch of new services-> Bringing into operations, checking current operations, platform configuration;
- Involvement and contributor on the build and integration activities;
- Participate to on-call activity.
What you know and will be working with:
- Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Linux custom OS)
- Web applications middleware: Apache, Ngnix Tomcat, JBoss, Zend
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, noSQL DB
- Languages: shell scripts (bash, Perl...), HTML, XML, Java, PHP, Pyhton
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Centreon, Cacti, Sensu
- Virtualization: VMware, Proxmox, Openstack, Cloud Foundry
- Versioning and source control: GIT, CVS
- Configuration and log management technologies: CHEF, Ansible, Concourse, ELS/ELK, Graylog
- Distributed storage and file systems: HDFS Hadoop, Hive
- Distributed data analytic: Spark, Map Reduce
- Data streaming: Kafka, Nifi
- Network and security: concepts; troubleshooting (tcpdump); pfsense, haproxy, squid
- USSD, SMSC, IN knowledge will be a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package with bi-annual performance bonus;
- Flexible business hours and work from home;
- E-learning courses on Orange platform, workshops and on-the-job trainings;
- Private medical subscription;
- Bookster subscription;
- Great work environment and team events.
Education: University degree
Număr Post: LMAL918255
Dată limită: 12/06/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum