Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Performance Manager
The Service Management Center is looking for a new colleague in the Service Performance team, that will apply quality processes on network transmissions and IP environment.
As a Service Performance Manager you will be responsible for end to end performance follow-up of mobile services, covering in detail all activities related to evaluation of transport network capabilities and deployment evolution (IP, microwave and transmission Backbone optimization) in line with mobile QoS requirements and priorities in order to assure best service performance and resilience to the end user.
Involved in a dynamic domain you’ll look for continuous improvement, in a proactive manner. You will work on different technologies and interact with other teams and third party providers.
Who you are:
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment and easily interact with colleagues from different teams
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), able to communicate easily with external partners
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement, always having in mind best customer experience
- Open minded, out of the box thinking and eager to discover Orange solutions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates and like to work in a friendly environment
What will you be doing:
- Evaluation of Orange network transmission and IP architecture for 5G, 4G, UMTS, GPRS/EDGE networks
- Network indicators analysis and follow up related to Transmissions (MW, SDH, DWDM) and IP domains targeting quality improvements and service availability
- Analyze reports, main root causes analysis for incidents and define action plans to improve network transport capacity and redundancy
- Follow-up issues under investigation, trigger and manage performance improvement streams/projects with technical experts from all involved entities
- Develop initiatives for quality improvement and supervise the implementation with the operational teams
- Create reports and dashboard to highlight key information to all major stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of end to end network mobile environment, both technically and functionally
- Good knowledge of MW, SDH & DWDM transmission technologies
- Good Knowledge of IP/MPLS domain
- Experience in tracking opportunities for optimizing services performance during its entire lifecycle
- Working language(s): Romanian and English
- Telecom degree or equivalent experience
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: IFAS917958
Dată limită: 05/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum