Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Site Reliability Engineer
Hope is not a strategy. Engineering solutions to design, build, and maintain efficient large-scale systems is a true strategy, and a good one.
Our mission is building end 2 end large scale k8s/OpenShift platforms on multiple Openstack clouds with well-defined KPIs and ways to measure it. We target high SLO ensuring the reliability and uptime of our platforms while keeping an ever-watchful eye on capacity and performance. We build our own creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
Practices such as limiting time spent on operational work, blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages generate iterative improvement that is key to both product quality and interesting day-to-day work.
Our daily interactions are with:
- Multiple private Openstack implementations
- MySQL, Postgres
- Prometheus, Sensu, Graphite, ELK
- Find innovative solutions in order to overcome frequent restrictions that come with legacy corporate environments while complying with security standards
- Focus on the functioning details of systems and tools
- Collaborate with other teams on architecture design
- Take responsibility and work autonomously on critical tasks
- Teach and lead other members of the team
Număr Post: JWAL817089
Dată limită: 31 ianuarie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum