Software Applications Developer Engineer
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague to develop and administer
IT applications related to the OSS (Operations Support Systems) or network
You will grow in our team as part of a division which counts hundreds of professionals. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the “battlefield“.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are system engineers, application engineers, security experts, infrastructure engineers and project managers.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
As a Software Applications Developer Engineer you will perform software development and related activities, you will be involved in support operations and debugging tasks for the applications. You will analyze support service parameters, and come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
What you will be doing:
• Building software applications and executing related activities (technical specifications, design, development, integration with other platforms, report generation and documentation)
• Performing software administration, evolution and maintenance
• Debugging or writing advanced queries(function, procedures, packages also) needed for identifying the existing OSS Applications code errors
• Coordinates the external development activities (quality checking, activity monitor, acceptance testing) for the outsourced development
• Monitor applications performance parameters and handle requests and complaints from all our internal customers
Who you are:
• You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
• You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
• You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What are we looking for?
• Good knowledge of SQL and programming with PL/SQL
• Good knowledge of relational databases - Oracle
• Ideally 3+ years’ experience working within the IT industry, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
• University degree in computers science or similar
• Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills - be a pro-active contributor to our team
• A desire to work in a fast moving and technically challenging environment
• Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
• Willingness to work on call duty (if necessary)
Nice to have:
• Working Knowledge of Java/PHP to build new applications and automation
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
• Great work atmosphere (We are a fun team)
• Lunch tickets
• Special subscription for sports and recreational activities
• Medical plan subscription
• Life insurance
• Flexible working time
• Technical & Soft skill trainings
• Services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities
• Professional and private phone subscriptions
Please note that this is a fixed-term contract: 24 months.
Dată limită: 07/10/2017