Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are currently looking for colleagues to reshape the architecture of a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
- 7+ years of professional software experience with Java/Scala/J2EE/Spring/Hibernate/JPA
- At least 3 years of experience in defining microservices architecture, logging, monitoring, re-use, automated testing, continuos deployment
- Good Exposure to database design and working knowledge of SQL databases (MySQl, Postgres, MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good knowledge in Data Analytics, BigData, Hadoop, Zookeeper, Kafka, Spark
- Experience with Scrum, Test Driven Development and Continuous Deployment environments
- Experience with containers and container managers like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos
- Track record of success delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions
Nice to have:
- Excellent understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems.
- Able to interact with the customers to understand and analyze their challenges and provide appropriate solutions.
- Should be able to translate the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability, and security.
- Responsible for the scalability, performance, security, and quality of the architecture and design.
- Should identify and mitigate risks on projects. Good in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Should manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible solutions.
- Support project teams when needed by reviewing, guiding and mentoring team members.
- Drive technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team.Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: AQAQ917275
Dată limită: 15 martie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum