Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
How about tomorrow you start a job facing:
- A fresh new project
- With newest technologies with large freedom to choose for
- Involving cool stuff: building an automation platform and developing algorithms and decisions
- Take part of an organization with a very appreciated culture, exposure to worldwide customers.
We’re a Network and Shared Platform Operations arm for the Orange group, with a lot of experience and investment in platform and applications deployment, supervision and management.
The main challenge we face is to accelarate the transformation of doing automated intelligent technical operations in a complex ecosystem
For this we are looking to set up a new team to design, build and deliver an intelligent automation platform for next-generation of technical operations support.
- Contribute to improve the development process as part of a self-organizing team. Act as accountable for creation and development of advanced components
- Search and propose solutions using newest technologies
- Close cooperation with business clients and end users
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications and evolution agnostic for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Embrace the principle “You build it, You run it”
- Keep up to date with the latest industry standards and trends in your area
- Good programing skills in at least two programming languages
- Very good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Good skills in writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Good Exposure to database design and working knowledge of SQL databases (MySQl, Postgres, MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Sonar)
- Experience with deploying, scaling and maintaining an application in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience using and administrating log/event management tools and monitoring systems (Prometheus, Graphana, ELK Stack, Nagios)
What we will appreciate the most
- A result-oriented mindset. Focus on delivery based on established targets
- A team player with experience working collaboratively with users in the development process
- Strong ability to cope with crisis situations and high availability
- Experience working with Agile methodologies. At least 5 years of experience in software engineering, programming or development
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- And why not… French is a good plus
In addition you may be well-suited if you have
- Skills in writing scripts using Bash or Python
- Experience in work with Message brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Experience with Front-End technologies
- Knowledge of Micro-Services architecture, scalability, DevOps approach
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HZFK917935
Dată limită: 29 septembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum