Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for a new Software Engineer for our automation team!
Join a technology evangelist team with the goal to deliver automation for internal and external B2B clients being involved in multiple technical domains like software development, BI solutions, automation tools, RPA and ML.
We want a new colleague to take over multiple software development areas with various challenges like:
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
· Development of web interfaces, both frontend & backend, BI components, .NET & C# as programming language, and MSSQL databases.
· Actively participate in improving the processes of the team, show initiative and lead by example.
· Lead the creation of the project architecture.
· Promote and introduce new technologies to the team.
· Shape the functional requirements for the products (backlog grooming).
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness for every automation solution we are delivering.
What you bring
· Fluency in coding & English
· Top notch communication skills with both software engineers and business & process owners
· Solid Programming experience NET framework, C#/ PowerShell/ Typescript, Node and React and OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures and willingness to learn and adapt solutions to new ones
· Architectural design patterns and cloud ecosystems experience
· Very good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
· Programming experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform)
· Willingness to work as part of a team of developers with the main goal to deliver best in class solution
What we bring
· Possibility to work from home & flexible working hours
· Competitive salary package
· Professional training courses and fun activities.
· Self-organizing teams.
· Working with a team of professionals in a challenging business environment, with real opportunities for developing your career.
· Great opportunity of playing the key role in the development of unique solutions that will change and innovate our clients activities
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family,
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions,
- Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be
- interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company