Solution Design Expert
Orange Romania’s Convergent Solutions Factory Team is looking for a new colleague to own and provisioning specific build actions related to the Orange Romania’s Business-to-Business customer convergent solutions.
You will grow in our team as part of division which counts hundreds of professionals inside Technology Department. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". We meet up to technical experiences and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around new technologies and solutions.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are IP engineers, IP architects, security experts, infrastructure engineers, project managers and field installation teams.
Your work will impact the E2E solutions core provisioning and E2E implementations acceptance for medium and large corporate customers that rely on Orange Romania expertise.
As a solution provisioning engineer you will insure the proper execution and E2E solution acceptance of the low level design (work orders), that will answer to all customer needs, you will be involved in various solutions that might imply completely new architectures tailored on specific customer needs (CPEs, local access loops, etc).
You will assure the E2E delivery in the agreed OLA, come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Elaborates and updates the technical specifications needed to design or purchase a product in order to minimize the average costs; assesses and submits for approval the suppliers' offers
- Analyzes the charge level of the access network versus the commercial or historical forecasts and proposes capacity expansion solutions to minimize deployment timing
- Analyzes the design process and establishes the main guidelines in order to implement in technical and economic-efficient conditions
- Provides technical expertise within large projects involving Orange, in defining new services or functionalities and also in testing interoperability between client network and Orange solutions
- Capitalizes the introduction of new access technologies to design new access solutions or new functionalities or to optimize current topologies; designs and documents new solutions or configurations
What you know and will be working with:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- VMware based solutions
- Cloud architecture
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge on dynamic routing protocols
- Security solutions based on Cisco and Fortinet technologies
- Voice & data convergent solutions
- Python/ MySQL/ PHP is an advantage
Working language(s) : Romanian, excellent English
- Informatics / Telecom degree
- CCNP/CCDP is an advantage
Dată limită: 03/11/2017