Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sourcing Business Analyst (with French)
We are looking for motivated candidates who are interested in:
- Leading the execution and supporting the development of sourcing processes for assessing and fulfilling current and future sourcing needs.
- Being constantly connected to globally spread internal clients & identifying specific sourcing projects/initiatives for the year including expected savings, resource requirements and associated timescales for completion.
- Managing or supporting sourcing activities across strategic and operational projects.
- Actively supports knowledge management.
- Continually scans the category and industry environment to gather insights, develops knowledge artefacts and shares with colleagues and key stakeholders.
Professional and personal requirements:
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge and experience in procurement processes
- Knowledge on BI environment, Qlik technology
- Ability to develop simple SQL requests
- Experience in communicating with customers and responding to their needs
- Ability to train others, give clear instructions
- Concern for Accuracy
- Ability to politely disagree with pre-defined strategies and to propose convincing alternatives
- Optimist and self-organized with a solid "Can-Do" Attitude
- Strategic Thinker as well as an "executer" with emphasis on getting things done in right quality and on time
- Degree from an accredited university
What are we bringing extra:
- Trainings to grow your skills
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great benefits
What will you do:
As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Sourcing Business Solutions team.
THE GOAL: As a Sourcing Business Analyst your contribution is needed on the design and testing of the reporting solution, on managing data collection activities and relationship with partners, managing and coordinating data cleansing and data validation, identifying change management issues. You will be required to ensure communication during project to the stake holders, and to the end users, ensure the support to end users (level 1 and 2), the relationship with countries and corporate teams and the deployment in countries. Is in charge, monitors and improves the data collection and display process in a manner that will ensure that the data delivery flow is constant for any implemented solution.
Număr Post: GZGO917819
Dată limită: 30/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum