Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sourcing Support Engineer – Oracle Fusion solution
As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Sourcing Business Solutions team.
As a Support engineer – Oracle Fusion solution, you will offer support for end users throughout procurement processes. Users requests will be answered mainly via phone, but also by email. For this purpose you need to understand the nature of the issue, to guide them to perform the necessary actions according to the existing procedures in order to solve the issue, and/or consult and escalate to the next tier when needed in order to offer the best quality of experience for end users from Orange group entities.
- Users application assistance
- Troubleshooting activities
- Interaction with ticketing tools and assure a good communication towards users communities
- Continuous improvement ideas based on users feedback or processes
- Assure knowledge sharing inside the team
- Promote the proper use of the application
- Write/update operational procedures based on the evolution of the activity
- Establish strong working relationships with users communities
What we bring:
- Trainings to grow your skills
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great benefits
What you bring:
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle ERP applications
- Own analyzing capacity and logical thinking
- Concern for accuracy, have a sense of organization and prioritization
- 1-2 years’ experience in working as a buyer/support specialist in procurement area
- Experience in communicating with end users and responding to their needs
Thank you for applying!