If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to apply your BigData skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for colleagues in our dev team to work on new projects that use Spark to extract data from different type of sources (flat files, databases, sensor data, other type of time series data) and then to aggregate, manipulate and present it accordingly to business requirements.
One of the projects we are currently working on is supposed to gather and process data from Livebox and Set Top box devices and create KPIs that will help marketing take decision about Voice, Internet and TV services provided by Orange to customers. If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
· Passion for full stack development
· Eagerness to learn new technologies
· Working experience on Java or Scala
· It would be nice to know Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka or Elasticsearch
· Interest in Big Data technologies
Thank you for applying!
Dată limită: 28 February 2018