Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Group’s Shared Services Center is looking for acolleague in its Front Office Division, to provide 1st level of support &monitoring for telecom services.
- Incident detection, service impact assessment,troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
- Continuous follow-up on ongoing incidents until theyare solved;
- Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2Eservices;
- Activity reporting related to supervision events.
- Student/university degree in IT or Telecommunication;
- General knowledge of IT and Telecom in an operationalenvironment: Linux, networking.
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken);Spanish is a big plus.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills;
- Motivation, precision and disciplined at work,
- Concentration on the highest level customer service
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Working in shifts based on flexible schedule
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: JZDM918115
Dată limită: 27/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum