Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supply Chain Business Analyst – Oracle Fusion
As a technology services company,
our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile
networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is
one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally
for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Business Solutions team.
Direct involvement in project deployment in Orange affiliates, workshops organization, functional specifications, solution validation, close follow-up/SPOC of development teams, test, solution configuration, Go live preparation, trainings and support after go live.
- Provide expert functional knowledge during the projects and deliver workflow and solution design. Analyze current processes and build future solutions together with project team based on Oracle Cloud Solution
- Involved in functional design, testing, training, data migration and production support.
- Understand business requirements and business specifications.
- Create and maintain all required project documents (e.g.: functional/technical documentation, process documentation, points of contact, status reports).
- Facilitate an appropriate level of communication and governance with all stakeholders
- Based on specifications, understand what are the needed functionalities and therefore build and deploy supply chain information management tools.
- Ensure the solution proposal fits the business needs/Validate technical documentation
- Test the created programs, and finally deliver them to production servers.
- Create system configuration requirements
- Ensure Support Level 2 after global rollout
- At least 3 years’ experience with Oracle EBS/ OFusion in Supply chain modules
- Understanding of Oracle inventory and OM processes
- Experience as Supply Chain Business Analyst in multinational environment
- Implementation projects experience is a plus.
- Process improvement experience
- Customer relationship management at different levels
- Good communications skills in English, French is a plus.
- Availability to travel
· Good communication skills
· Customer focus
· Cross-functional and collective working
· Technical Computing tools
· Good leadership skills
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Working experience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
· University degree preferably in IT areas
· Work experience in a similar position at least 3 years
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love – a digital company
Thank you for applying!