Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supply Chain Consultant -Oracle Fusion [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Provide expert functional knowledge during the projects and deliver workflow and solution design. Analyze current processes and build future solutions together with project team based on Oracle Cloud Solution. Involved in functional design, interfaces specifications, system configuration, testing, training, data migration and production support
- Involved in all phases of the implementation projects for Oracle Cloud Solution in Supply Chain area.
- Responsible for functional design, interfaces specifications, system configuration, testing, support, documentation.
- Responsible for data migration activities
- Prepare periodical reports of project progresses and achievements
- At least 5 years’ experience with Oracle EBS/ OFusion in Supply chain modules
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud solution
- Deep understanding of Oracle inventory and OM processes
- Implementation projects experience is a plus.
- Process improvement experience
- Customer relationship management at different levels
- Project management knowledges.
- Good communications skills in English, French is a plus.
- Availability to travel
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus
- Cross-functional and collective working
- Technical Computing tools
- Good leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working experience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- University degree preferably in IT areas
- Work experience in a similar position at least 5 years
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your
results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you /
facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we
believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings
& Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym
subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other
things you might be interested in];
- & more!
Curios to learn more? We are looking forward to present
you the full picture! Just APPLY.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk –we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE– a digital company
Număr Post: HZCK018978
Dată limită: 26/09/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum