Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
System Expert [Cloud]
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join the Infrastructure team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center. We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world, dealing with both cloud environment and physical infrastructure
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services. Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of our internal customers
As a System Expert you will be responsible for building and maintaining the cloud environment based on OpenStack including the physical layer. You will also provide technical support and expertise towards new projects that are in the onboarding process or production phase.
The project managed by the team is based on SDN/NFV technologies, covering multiple platforms in different European and African Countries.
What you’ll be doing if you become part of our team (BUILD and RUN activities):
- We are working in an agile team, where people from system operations, network operations, engineering and development are collaborating to deliver new platforms and maintain a good quality of the service.
- The way of working includes daily standups where people express their needs, get help and take new tasks to be fulfilled.
- Our offices and setup is enabling collaboration between people in Romania and not only. This is a multinational team where people from Romania, France and Poland are coming up with ideas, propose different approaches, and get the job done in an efficient and pragmatic way of working
- We are working with open source software (GitLab, Prometheus, Grafana, FLK, Docker, Kubernetes, Foreman, Ansible etc) licensed software (RHEL, Openstack supported by RedHat, Juniper Contrail) and we adopt or develop internally new tools based on our needs. For internal development, Python, shell scripting is used, but not only
- Other technologies, equipment and tools we are working with: CEPH Storage, KVM, HP, Dell, Huawei, Juniper equipment, work management tools like Jira (Atlassian collaboration tools), Victorops, and other internal tools.
- Automation at all levels is the only way we can operate efficiently multiple platforms at a high scale.
We are covering 24/7 support together therefore we also cover on-call activities
The System Expert would have the technical skills mentioned above at a high level combined with very good communication and interpersonal skills, but also the willingness to develop and explore more.
The System expert we are looking for will offer consultancy on technical topics to the other team members and outside our organization, and will be responsible for the technical solutions implemented and validated on our platforms.
Languages : excellent English
Education: University degree
Număr Post: IZCQ918024
Dată limită: 27 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum