Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Architect [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are currently looking for colleagues to reshape the architecture of a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits
What you bring:
- at least 3 years of experience in networking, especially in a cloud environment
- at least 3 years of experience in defining micro services architecture, logging, monitoring, re-use, automated testing
- hands on experience with Kubernetes and other container technologies
- good knowledge and experience in Linux
- experience with Scrum, Test Driven Development and Continuous Deployment environments
- track record of success delivering small, medium and enterprise scale solutions
Nice to have :
- Excellent understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems.
- Able to interact with the customers to understand and analyze their challenges and provide appropriate solutions.
- Should be able to translate the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability and security.
- Responsible for the scalability, performance, security and quality of the architecture and design.
- Should identify and mitigate risks on projects. Good in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Should manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible solutions.
- Support project teams when needed by reviewing, guiding and mentoring team members.
- Drive technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team.
Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company