Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are currently looking for colleagues to reshape the architecture of a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
What we bring
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Dynamic environment where you can test and apply your ideas
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
What we would like you to bring
- Software development: java/spring, knowledge in Scala might help, maven, micro service architecture, APIs, DDD Conception knowledge
- Databases: MySQL, Maria DB, Cassandra
- Cloud: Docker, Kubernetes, IaaS
- Other software solutions: Prometheus, Elastic search, Spark, REST/SOAP, MQ (Rabbit), Caches, APIs GW, Axway GW, Jenkins, Rundeck, Ansible, Terraform, CentOS, log management
- Language: English, French (optional)
- Curiosity - ask questions, propose solutions
- Team player
- Easily adapt to change
You must be comfortable and have experience to work with micro services, continuous deployment systems, automate testing. Experience in designing and using of SQL databases (MySQl, Postgres, MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis) is a must. Most of the services will run in CaS environment (Container as a service) so experience with docker orchestrators and IaaS (OpenStack) is a must.
In sync with project scope, you must be familiar with data processing in one or more big/fast data environments, including data ingestion, standardization, metadata management, business rule curation, data enhancement, and statistical computation against data sources that include relational, XML,JSON, streaming, REST API, and unstructured data. You will interact with Services Operation teams in order to have an end to end integration while providing accurate deployment and operability details.
Nice to have
- Understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems.
- Able to interact with the customers to understand and analyze their challenges and provide appropriate solutions.
- Should be able to translate the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability, and security.
- Responsible for the scalability, performance, security, and quality of the architecture and design.
- Should identify and mitigate risks on projects. Good in troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Should manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate the best possible solutions.
- Drive technology, frameworks & tool choices for the delivery team.
- Propose solutions (soft, infra, evolution) matching the need of the project and taking in account several parameters (legacy, costs, future evolutions, reusability) and improvements based on existing solutions
- Compare solutions (change technologies, adopt new software solution)
- Propose step by step migration to the targeted solution (if the change is big)
- Help product owners to transform functional needs in technical needs (propose technical solutions)
- Perform proof of concept to validate or invalidate propositions
- Support for the team (operational and development): to implement, to do quotation, to debug
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: FEAQ917642
Dată limită: 4 iulie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum