Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Project Manager – IT Office systems
International Customers Relationship and Delivery Team is committed to standardization of office IT systems and enablers and it is responsible for delivering these into all the organisations within Orange Group’s international footprint.
The project manager/technical consultancy role will work closely within different organisations with the objective of delivering and technically assisting local IT team(s) to design, implement and handover to operations a variety of Corporate services.
- Main activities :
- Delivery of IT office standardized services in geographically dispersed organisations of Orange Group
- Customer Interface for Corporate Office Services implementation
- Skill transfers to entities technical local teams
- Development and Management of the Delivery Toolbox for each Corporate Office Service with the “Pre-Delivery” activities
- Manage all the components of the Corporate Office Standardized Services delivery perimeter
- Technical consultancy to local IT teams during the project lifecycle
- Assistance to the International Customers Manager (Corporate CAB representation, Services review with Customers and Service Manager, other actions on delegation and on request of the International Customers Manager)
- Microsoft SCCM, McAfee suite, PKI
- Very self-motivated with strong project management skills
- Experience in working in multinational environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- English – fluent
- French – fluent
High level of experience and/or certified in:
- Microsoft Windows Infrastructures
- Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems
- Active Directory
- General knowledge of DNS, Proxy servers, firewall, VPN
Good level of experience and/or certified in:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
Număr Post: IYAR816981
Dată limită: 31 ianuarie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum