Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Project Manager (with French)
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization
together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers
and project managers.
What you need to have:
- Fluency in both English and French;
- Capacity to elaborate studies, to take up and to analyze a business plan;
- Ability to understand CISS technical recommendations and rules on IT & Telco Infrastructure domains
- Ability to understand complex technical and organizational transformations needs and expose them in written/drawn documents to increase understanding;
- Able to revise existing documentation and propose improvements;
- Able to standardize content across different departments;
- Capacity to argue, to convince and to present the results and the proposed orientations;
- Able to work autonomous or in a team;
- Compelling character (strictness when dealing with the quality of the documentation);
- Attention to detail;
- Active listening and capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Technical writer experience;
- Good knowledge of IT & Telco infrastructure components
- Strong knowledge of windows tools (Word, Power Point, Visio) to help consolidate and synthesize the results;
- Capacity to use a SharePoint tool and to maintain it.
- Business Analysis knowledge and Project management knowledge would be a plus;
- 6Sigma knowledge / certification would be considered a plus;
What you`ll be doing:
- Create or update the documentary database (technical files, reports, procedural documents, etc.) and optimize the documentary collection;
- Carry out regular performance evaluation tests (benchmarking) in order to improve processes;
- Analyze malfunctions and participate in the implementation of a continuous improvement approach;
- Carry out studies prior to conducting projects to improve reliability and increase production;
- Build and monitor daily activity (dashboards, graphs, etc.), then optimize if needed.
- Look for technical and economic solutions to optimize the costs;
- Set up a feedback system to identify the bottlenecks and achievements of the processes involved;
- Propose areas for improvement and estimate costs (budget, time, etc.);
- Supervise the testing and development phases of the whole processes: Think, Build and Run;
- Consolidate internal and external SharePoint in order to ease communication with clients.
- Coordinate IT actions, with specific follow up with clients;
- Contribute to business case to share with clients;
- Enable smooth communication between Orange Group affiliates.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment;
- Technical & Soft skill trainings;
- Flexible working time
- Occasional travels to France and MEA Orange countries.
Număr Post: AJAQ018309
Dată limită: 8 februarie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum