Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technical Service Manager
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team (Service Platform build), for a Technical Service Manager role to manage the service, provide expertise in resolving issues, and ensuring the Quality of Service.
The platform based on Openshift is providing services to Orange affiliates across Europe and MEA, more than 30 entities.
You will part of a dynamic and skilled team building and maintaining the service platform inside a department (lab) focused on software development and integration.
You will collaborate with
teams in Romania and in France (cloud providers, other technical teams).
As a Technical service manager, you will be responsible for the quality of the service provided by the Openshift platform. You will work closely with the platform build team (devops) and you will interact with other Services Operation teams in order to efficiently solve any issues that may appear.
You will have strong cross-functional relationships across Project Leaders, Subject Matter Experts and Technical Operations.
There will be a requirement for creating and maintaining international relationships across countries using the service, internal & external suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining the user and project documentation for the Openshift platforms
- Incident analysis within the DevOps team and escalation to external stakeholders.
- Support ticket resolution follow-up (patch development follow-up with development team, testing, roll-out)
- Collaborate with other technical stakeholders for joint investigation
- Crisis management : involvement in crisis resolution on platform operational team demand
- Problem management : Involvement as problem pilot or support resolution on problems
- Participation to reviews (post incident reviews, weekly reviews, quality loop)
- Capacity Management - create and manage the capacity plan, KPI definition, thresholds and upgrades
- QoS dashboard generation and analysis
- Collaboration with the platform build team to facilitate the delivery of technical services
- Ensures adequate levels of service performance
- Knowledge on container and PaaS technology
- Linux operating system knowledge (RHEL)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in service or project management roles
- Agile and/or DevOps experience
Would be a plus
- Experience with Docker, Openshift and/or Kubernetes
- Exposure to large multicultural organizations
- Customer satisfaction oriented
Working language(s): excellent English required, French will be a plus
Număr Post: JZAR918111
Dată limită: 24 noiembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum