Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technology Data Analyst
Technology Data Analytics Team is seeking a Data Analyst who interact as well with humans and machines to join a creative team of data enthusiasts dedicated to transform raw data into actionable information.
You will work transversally with internal clients (Technology Department, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Experience) to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance and business indicators and develop BI and Technology Data Warehouse strategy.
You will contribute to ensuring a consistent reporting and analysis system, presenting a real, up-to-date, quantitative and qualitative picture of network functionalities, their evolution and operational performance as measured by different quality indicators.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- You will extract and aggregate raw information - parameters and counters - from different network elements and / or secondary data sources, information that is processed and stored to generate reports and performance analyzes, as well as their distribution
- You will monitor KPIs for Technology Department, interpret data, analyze results using statistical methods and mathematical models, and create ad-hoc or recurring reports to track the performance of Orange networks
- You will detect, analyze, and interpret certain issues or developments on specific network indicators, based on available data
- You will create automated reports and dashboards (including the view side), will extend existing portfolio to meet new technology requirements
- You will update the documentation related to the operational performance processes in the Technology Department, contributing to the optimization of the existing processes
- You will provide support for introducing new technical solutions, tools and network technologies by acquiring, analyzing and reporting associated performance indicators
What you bring:
- Proven experience working with databases
- Advanced skills with SQL
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik or other BI & Analytics applications used to explore, visualize and communicate data
- Experience with SAP Business Objects
- Experience with PowerShell and VBA Scripting, Python or R for complex processes would be a plus
- Knowledge in the field of statistics
- Theoretical knowledge related to the architecture of mobile telecommunication networks and network domains (RAN, Transmission IP, Core, VAS) as well as the architecture of services
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: AZEK917295
Dată limită: 28/02/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum