We are looking for an inspired and creative user interface designer to start building and improve existing web user interfaces for Orange Romania's web and mobile applications dedicated to our customers.
You'll demonstrate your enthusiasm in the young and creative IT/Digital Platforms team involved daily in building challenging features for our http://www.orange.ro">www.orange.ro and Android/IOS Contul Meu and Orange Money users.
As UX designer, we want you to believe in simple, elegant design which makes great products with intuitive and anticipation of user's needs.
Skills and requirements that we are looking for:
- Be familiar with your craftman tools (Balsamiq Mockups/Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Zeplin, etc)
- Quickly acquire knowledge about the systems that our users are using and understand what they want and how they interact with our applications
- Be able to propose wireframes, validate interactive UI prototypes with our internal teams, incorporate feedback and transform them into artifacts (HTML, images, css, LESS, SCSS, etc) for developers
- Judge the results of our customer UX tests and extract valuable feedback to incorporate in your future design work
- Produce graphic design, color schemes and visual page architecture always thinking about how the user will get to information in an effortless manner
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts to help them discover and shape the next products features with the most efficient way for the customers to use them
- Work with application developers using the HTML5, CSS/LESS/SCSS code and assets that you are producing by reviewing when needed the implementation of your UX design
- Brand alignment - ensure that the user interfaces that you propose embrace Orange brand, identity and values
- Focus on simplicity and usability of interaction between our customers and our web applications by measuring the effectiveness of your work after it has been used by our customers
- Permanently focus on improving your work and life of our digital customers by identifying and solving hard interaction problems
We offer the following:
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Great work atmosphere
- Lunch tickets
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities
- Medical plan subscription
- Life insurance
- Flexible working time
- Technical & soft skill trainings
- Professional and private phone subscriptions
Thank you for applying!
Dată limită: 16/03/2018