Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for an inspired and creative user experience designer to conduct user research and testing, develop wire-frames and task flows based on user needs, collaborate with business owners, users, stakeholders and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for our employees/ customers.
As UX designer, we want you to believe in simple, elegant design which makes great applications with intuitive and anticipation of user's needs.
You’ll be part of a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team whose mission is to transform processes & tools every day, CS Program Transformation Unit.
More details about what you’ll do:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements/needs for CS applications and tools in collaboration with managers, engineers and stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems from CS applications and tools
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps based on project /process requirements
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how applications/tools function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, efficiency)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Use user insights in the approach
Skills and requirements that we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wire- frame and UI prototyping tools & techniques
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good written and spoken English
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- University degree
- Experience improving UX based on test results and data
- Creative mindset
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Journey Improvement
- Big Picture Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Ability to discuss and explain design options Relationship Building
- Good time-management skills
Design UX with us!
Număr Post: GPAJ917737
Dată limită: 31/08/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum