Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Unified Communications Architect
The Unified Communications Architect has the responsibility of the architecture, technical strategy and design of unified communications solutions. He/she is supporting the sales and pre-sales teams to define relevant solutions aligned with customer business and technical requirements. He/she is supporting the delivery team during the solution build phase: he/she is acting as the technical single point of contact for the solution delivered and drive technically the assigned Orange design and build resources to ensure successful delivery and customer satisfaction.
The Unified Communications Architect builds a trusted relationship with the relevant customer peers in his domain. He/she is taking responsibility of collecting customer business and technical requirements, translating them into an architecture and a technical strategy, evaluating the required consulting effort and delivering as required.
- Lead the design team assigned on the project.
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements.
- Become client trusted advisor and contribute to customer Digital Transformation.
- Develop project deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and produce the associated level of effort.
- Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
- Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevant digital domain.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce customized architecture standards.
- Produce complex design documents.
- Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complex solutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting (up)selling.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange’s products, services and solutions sets.
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
Very strong technical knowledge and/or experience in unified communications related services
Unified Communications and related services:
- Telephony (dial plan, On-Net, Offnet calls, PSTN, SIP trunking, gateway, Attendant console, etc..)
- Lync 2013 , Skype for Business and Teams enterprise voice (migration strategy, designs, voice policy, CAC, routing , federation, AD, Response Group, normalization rule, power shell scripts, mobile client, etc..)
- O365 Exchange & Exchange on-prem integration with Skype for Business
- Anywhere 365 (Attendant console, Recording, etc..)
- Sonus and Audiocode SBC/SBA 1K/2K
- Contact center organization and operation to be able to understand customer needs and translate them into a high level design
- Polycom phone (CX, VVX, TRIO)
- Polycom video (Group series, HDX, etc..), Video desk client (Skype for Business)
- Data networking: solid knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies and associated QoS
- Linux server base administration knowledge
- VMware (ESXi, vSphere base usage)
- Certificates/PKI/Authentication/Encryption: experience generating and applying certificates, designing systems with mutual authentication
- Cisco IP telephony (optional)
- Mind CTI (optional)
- Lync Room System (LRS) (optional)
- MS SharePoint & SQL (optional)
Other skills and experience
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
- Effective customer senior management communication.
- Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
- Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
- Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
- Proven track record in driving and positioning security technical strategy to customers’ needs at senior IT/CxO level.
- Fluent in English
- Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the ICT industry.
- Excellent business and commercial understanding.
- Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, …)
- Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.
- Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
Număr Post: KLAS918165
Dată limită: 11 decembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum