Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Value Added Services Engineer
The value-added service (VAS) team is charge with implementation of non-core services, or in short, all kind of services beyond standard voice calls or other bearer only type services.
We are talking about services like SMS, USSD, , MMS, SMS&USSD&MMS related services, Voice Mail, SIM&SIM related services, Device & SIM management services, fax services, multimedia services, content services & content information services , ring back tone services, etc
The responsibilities of the engineers from the VAS team refer to the activities of design, analysis, construction, implementation and testing of platforms and systems that provide value-added services.
- defines services architecture and connectivity flows based on functional requirements and best practices;
- designs and maintains in-life updates for technical details on services flows;
- designs and enforces security policies afferent for VAS services;
- performs optimization and supervises in-life dimensioning evolution for services flows;
- evaluates options for technical evolutions on services flows;
- organizes and participates in testing for new technology evolution;
- issues WO (work orders) towards operational team for changes needed;
- ensures 3rd level support for operational incidents and changes;
- analyses technical solutions against business requirements;
- translates business requirements and business needs in technical specification.
- experience/ knowledge in designing VAS services;
- experience/knowledge in performing engineering or operational activities for VAS platforms;
- experience in working with Marketing & Sales departments for building up VAS services;
- experience in performing RFI/RFP/RFQ for VAS services;
- experience in analyzing and evaluating technical solutions available on market from different VAS suppliers;
- experience/ knowledge of one or more mobile telecom VAS services like SMSC, MMSC, Browsing Gateway, USSD, Voice Mail, Ring Back Tones , Information Services, Portal Services, Over The Air platform, Mobile Banking/Payment is an advantage;
- experience in writing HLD/LLD for VAS services;
- experience/knowledge of databases used by service platforms;
- experience/knowledge of monitoring, reporting and statistics methods required for VAS platforms;
- knowledge of planning and roll-outing of telecom characteristic services such as QoS, redundancy protecting;
- basic knowledge on routers, switches, firewalls, TCP IP layers, routing protocols, HTTP protocol and IP security policies ;
- knowledge on CISCO equipment’s is an advantage;
- experience with IT infrastructure cabling (fiber, copper);
- basic experience/knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems;
- basic experience/knowledge with design and configuration of VPNs.
- University or Bachelor Degree in electronics, telecommunication or computer science;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- highly self-motivated and diligent;
- demonstration of diagnostic skills across a broad number of technologies and platforms (troubleshooting);
- problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical problems and demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems;
- ability to work in a global team environment.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: CJAR018542
Dată limită: 09/04/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum