Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Intelligence Application Administrator
If you want to be part of a team where you can develop and improve, you should come join us. What you can gain? We offer you more than just an work experience – we offer you a glimpse into IT, the chance to get involved and the opportunity to progress. Here, at Orange, we do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Are open minded and creative
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Show analytical thinking and attention to details
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
What you will be doing:
- Operation and administration of complex information systems
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability and second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
What we offer:
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will work in a dynamic environment
- You will have the opportunity to learn from people with high skills
- You can turn your ideas into achievements that can have a positive impact in the work environment/company
- You will have contact with the latest technologies including Big Data, Tableau, Hadoop, Kafka etc.
- This position requires at least 2 years of experience in application administration area, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Database knowledge, SQL, PL/SQL skills
- Linux Operating, Shell Scripting skills
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- Technical university background is also desirable – IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- English and Romanian advanced verbal and written skills
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
Would be a plus:
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics knowledge and concepts
- ETL tools: Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, etc.
- BigData/Hadoop, Kafka knowledge and concepts
- BI presentation tools: SAP BO, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Linux Administration, Python, Perl, Java, DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Rundeck, Jenkins, docker, git, etc.) skills
- Check_MK, Grafana skills
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for your application!
Număr Post: DXAN917527
Dată limită: 23/05/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum