Chief Technology Officer Assistant
Ensures the executive support ( handling phone calls, correspondence classification, organizing agendas for meetings in/ outside the office, preparation of meetings logistics) for the Chief Technology Officer and for the Chief Technology Officer direct reports.
Provides them the proper support in their regular/ current non- administrative activities
• Acts as interface between the (sub) department where she/he performs and the other departments of the company
• Analyzes and solves the requests for access to (sub) department's specific sites
• Performs various orders/ requests EDP ( e.g. stationery) for the Chief Technology Officer and direct reports
• Provides support to the Chief Technology Officer and CTO’s direct reports in their regular activities ( e.g. printing documents, preparation for presentations , writing memos, etc)
• Provides support to the Chief Technology Officer on other administrative tasks ( e.g. flight reservations, hotel reservations for missions, debts discharge, etc)
• Writes and/ or translates various documents
• Creates, organizes and updates the Chief Technology Officer specific database ( e.g. contracts' and dossiers' directory, listing of services' suppliers, etc)
• Preliminary checks the documents taken in her responsibility - for text accuracy, annexes, signatures, payment terms, etc
• Ensures the archiving of the managed documents: internal notes, correspondence, dossiers, company's documents, etc.
• Manages the correspondence
• Plans and organizes the daily activities Chief Technology Officer agenda and department's agenda
• Gets in touch and keeps contact with various third parties: either companies ( e.g. affiliates of Orange Group, external companies like recruitment agencies, training companies, authorities, etc) or individuals and ensures good collaboration and relationships with them
• Makes reports for internal use Orange or for Orange Group ( including Power Point presentations)
• Makes reports for third parties ( e.g. auditors, authorities, etc)
• Prepares documentation required by third parties
English language - fluently
French language is a plus.
Initiative and pro-activity
Capacity to progress
Planning and organizing
Thank you for applying!
Determinat/Full time, Nedeterminat
Număr Post: JLAN817037
Dată limită: 19/10/2018
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum