Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CRM Applications Administrator [Middleware]
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our CRM Operation Team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the CRM Applications. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team.
Here we believe that if you want to improve yourself, you have to believe in what you do. We do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Operation and administration of complex information systems
- Ensure systems availability, performance and second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Maintain and improve the Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration pipelines.
- Install/Configure/Administer CRM Infrastructure
- Install, update, document, tune, diagnose and troubleshoot internal and third-party applications on production environment
- Do preventive and corrective maintenance of all administered systems
- Use proprietary or open source solutions in order to automate the deployment tasks or other repetitive actions
- Configure and maintain existing CMS (Centralized Monitoring System)
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- On call support
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics, or other degrees with applicable experience.
- This position requires at least 2 years of experience in application administration area, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Operating systems: Linux
- Relevant knowledge of:
- Linux systems – command line and shell scripting, debug and troubleshooting processes, package installations, mounts, LVM, task automation
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose application issues (reviewing applications logs, reviewing server stats, etc.)
- Application Servers: WeblogicServer, Jboss, Tomcat, SpringBoot
- WebServers: Apache, Nginx
- WebServices: API REST, SOAP, WSDL endpoints
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory, Git
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- English and Romanian verbal and written skills
Represents a plus if you have experience with:
- Middleware: Redis, Kafka, Heka, Grafana, Prometheus, Rundeck
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Filebeat, Kibana etc.
- Traffic load balancers: F5 BigIP or other traffic management solution
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
- Container management: Rancher, Kubernetes
- Scripting: shell, python etc.
- Contact Center technologies: Genesys, BroadSoft, etc
- ITIL knowledge
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for your application!
Număr Post: CLAK917405
Dată limită: 10/04/2019