Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
CRM Applications Administrator
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our Operation Team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the CRM Applications. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team.
Here we believe that if you want to improve yourself, you have to believe in what you do. We do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Operation and administration of complex information systems
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability, performance and first & second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
- On call support
- This position requires at least 2 years of experience in application administration area, with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Linux
- Relevant knowledge of:
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 - Site Administration and Collaboration
- .NET 3.x & 4.x and IIS 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x
- Active Directory 2008/2012/2016
- SSO authentications model with or without OTP
- Scripting languages: Power Shell 4.x, Python, Java etc
- F5 BigIP – traffic management solution
- Linux systems – command line and shell scripting
- SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL – procedures, packages, functions, scripts
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- Technical university background is also desirable – IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- English and Romanian advanced verbal and written skills
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
Represents a plus if you have experience with:
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 – Farm Administration
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, Zabbix etc.
- CFT (Cross File Transfer), Business Objects, Charisma
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Octopus deploy
- Application and web servers: JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, PHP, Tomcat, WebSphere, etc.
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Kibana etc.
- ITIL knowledge
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Număr Post: BZBP917379
Dată limită: 28/03/2019