Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cyber Security Operations Expert
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Cyber Security Operations Expert is the primary defense component when a Security incident is confirmed with overall responsibility for defining and executing the Incident Response lifecycle and remediation activities as a part of Incident Handling.
The role of our new colleague is to enlarge the monitoring footprint by integrating in SIEM new logging source and defining new use-cases, to perform SIEM operation and administration, to conduct technical analysis to determine impact, scope, and recovery options from actual or potential cyber incidents; to employ digital forensics tools and techniques where required to support Cyber Incident Response activities.
The candidate will document the results of threat analysis and any subsequent remediation and recovery in a consistent manner; will present the incident report to involved parties and will write and distribute Lessons Learned technical articles for knowledge sharing.
The Cyber Security Operation Expert will have engineering responsibilities: to define and implement advanced solutions that answer to security and cyber-security threats; to extend Security Operations Center activity to areas not yet covered.
The candidate should possess deep knowledge in:
- OS: Windows and Linux
- Integrated security architectures, technologies and security methods
- Malware analysis, vast experience with cyber security threats
- Vast experience with security high end technologies
- Experienced with analysis and incident response
- SIEM operations and administration
- Automation skills and automating tasks
- Professional team player, passionate about security
- Security qualifications and certifications will be highly appreciated
- Penetration tests, Ethical hacking would be a plus
- Integrate, administrate, maintain and develop the SIEM platform
- Perform Cyber Security Incident Response life cycle (preparation; detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery; post-incident activity)
- Prepare reports on the identified treats or incidents together with the associated recommendations; performs the follow-up to implement the recommendations
- Assesses Cyber Security risks and analyze potential mitigation strategies to reduce the exposure (Use Cases, Scenarios)
- Detailed analyses of various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD etc.) Acts as the interface with other IT/Network and business departments regarding Cyber Security incidents
- Perform on call activity
- Provide support to L1 analysts inside Security Operations Center
- Carries out studies and research on intrusion detection methods
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the specific tolls associated to Security Operations Center ecosystem
- Investigates, proposes and develops automated methods for detection and malware analysis
- Participate in the implementation and development of specific business security models, acting as a security adviser.
- Defines preventive actions and needed operations, as a leader of security improvements activities
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology
- Performs and presents security audits, specific IT penetration tests, vulnerabilities exploitation
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love – a digital company
Număr Post: IIAR019012
Dată limită: 30/09/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum