Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Employer Brand Architect
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Employer Brand Architect to join our HR team.
In this role, you will be fully involved and responsible for implementing the employer branding strategy, from designing EVP, coordinating the development of the communication creative concept and further develop, lead and implement projects and events from zero to applying your creativity in order to boost our imagine on the market as employer of choice.
Who you are:
- +5 years’ experience with marketing & communication strategy & projects (working for a large scale company would be a plus);
- Proven success in the development and implementation of 360 communication campaigns;
- Ability to work well independently, but also partner effectively with the HR team and business managers;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and executing in achievement of program goals;
- Social media channels understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding;
- Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, ‘can do’ attitude, pro activity
- Relationship building and networking –within the company, but as well as within the relevant 3rd parties (creative agencies, research agencies etc.);
- Strong project management skills – planning, coordination, follow-up, deadline management;
- Connected and up to date with the market trends regarding employer branding and integrating new generations in the workforce;
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate the process of developing and projecting the employee value proposition;
- Partner with recruiting leaders to develop strategies in order to meet current and future hiring needs;
- Develop communications activities in order to drive candidate attraction and engagement through social media, online marketing or other identified channels;
- Take the lead in designing events and initiatives to boost our brand as employer on the market;
- Integrate the employer brand with the corporate brand through collaborating with internal communication & brand departments in order to align messaging and content, ensuring that these are clearly articulated and disseminated effectively via recruitment and attraction campaigns;
- Proactively plan and manage recruiting & employer branding events, such as: job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, etc.;
- Establish budget forecasts for each project or program (including marketing and attraction strategy and plans), obtaining approvals and managing within budget;
- Measure performance to determinate success of managed programs and processes;
- Cooperate in transversal projects involved in the design, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement of assigned programs related to human capital
- Coordinate surveys through various tools (questionnaires/direct interviews/assessments) in diagnosing situations
- Reporting: prepare, update and distribute reports and presentations for all the assigned projects or processes
- Strong communication skills
- Creative thinker with a curious mind
- Strategic & Analytic approach
- Organized and methodical
- A positive attitude and commitment;
- Collegiate and collaborative
- Confident and presentable
- Open minded and able to adapt to frequent changes
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree from in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations;
- At least 5 years of previous experience in corporate communications, internal and external communication and stakeholder management;
- Creative professional, able to assist the team in developing marketing campaigns;
- Demonstrated ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Very good level of written and spoken English.
What We Offer:
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Professional development and training opportunities.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: KZCI918214
Dată limită: 27/12/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum