Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ERP Applications Engineer
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our operational team, to be in charge with our ERP business systems and other financial accounting and operational systems. If you want to work in a challenging environment and improve daily, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers, we believe you should join us.
We like to think we are a dynamic team, in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Operation and administration of the company’s ERP business systems, including E-Business Suite, Telco and other operational systems
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
- Requirements definition
- Technical solution definition
- Acceptance strategy
- Operational testing
- Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability, performance and first & second level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
- On call support
- This position requires at least 2 years of experience in application administration area, preferably with E-Business Suite Oracle Fusion
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- Technical university background is also desirable – IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- English and Romanian advanced verbal and written skills
- Very good knowledge of Linux systems – command line and shell scripting
- Experience in database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server – procedures, packages, functions, scripts
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Operating systems: Unix, Linux, Windows Server
- Scripting languages: Power Shell, Python, Java etc
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
Represents a plus if you have experience with:
- Application and web servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, , etc.
- Monitoring tools: CheckMK, Nagios, etc.
- Logstash, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker, Rancher, Ansible etc.
- ITIL knowledge
In case you do not have the necessary experience or you haven’t had the opportunity to learn and develop the required skills, but you are willing to learn and you are permanently concerned to do more, come and meet us. Show us your motivation and your desire to learn and to develop yourself in a challenging environment. Here we encourage free expression, and we can provide you all necessary means to implement improving ideas and innovation. We recognize performance and we engage to provide regular feedback.
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: CKAJ018544
Dată limită: 09/04/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum