Frontline Support Engineer [French fluent]
If you are interested in working in an international environment, always in touch with other countries and cultures, eager to apply your Frontline Support Engineer skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for colleagues in our Support team who are ready to use and develop their skills.
Our mission is to provide remote technical assistance and support for an Orange customer and its external partners/providers, in order to prevent and resolve in life technical problems for the services and equipment provided by the customer to its clients.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What you bring:
- French language - write / read / speak – fluent (English language at the same level will be a plus);
- Basic knowledge of and networks management, Linux / Unix server administration - command line/ and Windows Administration;
- Experience in customer relationship or incident management & troubleshooting;
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and customer orientation.
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment that encourages your growth;
- Access to trainings to better developer your skills;
- An agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation;
- Self-organizing teams;
- Great benefits (too long to list actually)!
Număr Post: FZDJ816712
Dată limită: 30/11/2018
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum