Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammate
What you will be doing:
- Write technical documentation and specifications, coordinate deployment activities, participate to the design of the network, system and IP services with regard to existing infrastructures
- Conforms to processes and urbanism rules written by the group
- Build Hosting infrastructure based mainly on Linux and virtualized network and security services with focus on open source technologies. Storage solutions can be also addressed in coordination with the storage skill center.
- Participate to the technical committees (Design Authority) in order to validate design or to introduce the infrastructure capabilities into Design Authority
- Organize/participate the project integration within infrastructure
- Build the training documents that will present the proposed infrastructures.
- Write technical documentation, industrialize and provide support for Open Source virtual appliances handled by the team
What you bring:
- Proven skills in networks and security (Routing and switching)
- Proven skills in System Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Openstack)
- Knowledge of web security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing.
- IT design & processes would be appreciated
- Advanced Linux administration skills including network & software knowledge
- Experience with storage and monitoring is a plus
- English language : fluent spoken and written
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: JZBN715823
Dată limită: 11/03/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum