Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IP Network Expert
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague in its IP team to contribute and operate successfully IP core equipment.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with network and service engineers, database, network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a IP Network Expert you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality of service on core networking associated to mobile or fix infrastructure within a Business Unit.
You will also ensure that incident and change management processes are well performed within the agreed targets.
Who you are:
• You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
• You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
• You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
IP network planning
• Performs technology assessments and trials and informs the business owners on the technology trends, future evolutions and about the possibility to launch new services
• Performs the technical project management activities for the IP equipment (gathers technical requirements, supports the RFP/RFQ technical analysis, validates and proposes the system design, plans and monitors the project’s deliverables)
• Design and engineer IP architectures for internal and commercial services
• Define the Internet architecture, national and international peering policy and security strategy and
IP network operations
• Provides technical expertise for the internal users within their area of knowledge
• Performs periodical network audit in order to identify the potential design problems
• Accountable for standard operations and administration IP network infrastructure and services
• Understanding affiliate network design and using the provided information in solving network issues
• Performs the daily engineering activities for the IP domain (new technologies and platforms integrations, change management, documentation update, security vulnerabilities assessment and patching, performance related evaluations), implements custom reports and features
• Implement transport solutions for GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, 4G, 5G and FTTH networks
• WOs issuing for IP domain
What are we looking for?
• University degree with experience in an operational IT or Telecom environment
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the IP domain
• Solid knowledge of Switching & Routing protocols (STP/RSTP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS), TCP/IP protocols, routers and IP based technologies
• Working knowledge of routers and switches platforms (preferably Cisco)
• Excellent understanding of operations context.
• Linux, Scripting
• English - fluent
What’s in it for you?
• Great work atmosphere;
• Flexible working time;
• Technical & Soft skill trainings;
Thank you for applying!
Hiring Manager: Cristian Panes
Recruiter: Alexandra Chirilescu
Minimum requirements to apply for this position:
12 months experience in your current position
Număr Post: ANAR018329
Dată limită: 15/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum