Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Scrum Master to join and help our local Agile team of professionals in releasing top-quality deliverables on M2M (Malima) domain.
MALIMA is a strategic management service of cellular connectivity and geolocation objects connected to mobile Orange networks with service platforms Malima (Manage Links and machines) and Smart SIM.
A sustained growth of SIMs managed by Malima and several requirements (capacity, scalability, massive computing) have triggered a transformation plan to start usingCloud, Cassandra, Spark and Elasticsearch.
With this role, you will be responsible to enable the team to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices.
As a Scrum Master you will support and enforce the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed and help the team coordinate with other teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) and communicates status to management as needed.
We need you to:
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals
- Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions
- Facilitates meetings
- Support the Product Owner in his/her efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Eliminate impediments (blocking issues beyond the team’s authority or area of influence)
- Promote Scrum values and principals and SAFe quality practices
- Focuses on ever-improving team dynamics and performance
- Help the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth.
- Help protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work
- Listen to and support team members in problem identification and decision-making
- Ensure that the team members have access to all needed info (Backlog, Roadmap, Stakeholders map, etc…)
- Contribute to the Agile Community of Practice to share knowledge, suggest and lead/contribute to improvements
- Be open, transparent, emphatic, persuasive rather than authoritarian, encouraging and supportive of the personal development of each team member
- Experience in applying SAFe in scaling Lean and Agile practices in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Agile approach and DevOps practices
- Taste for work in an international environment with the business units of the group and the international centers of Orange (Romania for the M2M)
- Good knowledge of service platforms (software technologies, system and network infrastructure, security) and API architectures
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies, and DevOps automation tools
- Sense of customer service
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis of functional problems, rigor and comprehensiveness of approaches
- Proven interpersonal skills communication, flexibility and openness, strategic direction, ability to work in team
- Good written and oral communication, analytical skills
- English: fluent level
Număr Post: HBAI917828
Dată limită: 31/08/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum