Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Assurance Expert
The Service Quality & Efficiency Management team is looking for a new colleague to perform Level 2 Service Assurance activities related to Mobile services.
As an Service Assurance Expert you will investigate, troubleshoot and solve all the mobile services incidents, assure the appropriate performance, prioritize and facilitate the resolution of the incidents. You will be involved in a dynamic field that requires continuous improvement, adjustments and a proactive attitude.
You will work with different technologies & tools and interact with other teams and third party providers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What will you be doing:
- Solve and/or coordinate mobile services incidents resolution to ensure compliance with ORO quality standards and internal and external communication processes;
- Analyze the impact of incidents or scheduled work to determine operational priorities or associated risks;
- Address the issues identified in the Incident / Change Management processes or deal with customer complaints;
- Defines or optimizes Service Assurance specific processes
- Monitor specific parameters for Service performance and efficiency and triggers pro-active actions in case of detected performance degradation
- You will participate in on-call schedules
What you know and will you be working with:
- Excellent knowledge of mobile telecommunication environment, both technically and functionally, architectures and related platforms (eg. Packet Core, PCRF, etc)
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices and procedures
- Knowledge of escalation procedures and the organization entities involved in the process of developing, maintaining or managing mobile services
- Troubleshooting experience in RAN domain and knowledge of monitoring tools
- Experience in tracking opportunities for optimizing services & applications performance during its entire lifecycle
Working language(s): Romanian and English
- Telecom degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: CUAI018568
Dată limită: 19/04/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum