Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Delivery Manager
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join the Infrastructure team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center. We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world.
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services. Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of internal customer.
As a Service Delivery Manager , you will secure Quality of Service that our team delivers towards internal customers in alignment with the business needs and agreed KPIs.
You will cover service management and operations readiness activities for projects managed by the Orange Money Service team.
For the services in RUN phase:
- Assure a good communication channel between project stakeholders.
- Prepare and organize status review meetings.
- Handle specific contract delivery performance
- Assure Incident reports are delivered in time, with a good level of technical details
- Identify trends on KPI and present them within the team.
- Act as a point of contact for all operations related to platform - ensure that the roadmap of deliveries and process is respected.
For services in Project phase:
- Contribute and update project planning to meet the deadlines while tracking the team activities
- Lead the delivery concerning operational aspects and customer satisfaction
- Follow processes implementation
- Work closely with Technical Leaders, Team Manager but also with the team members to deliver operational excellence
- Identify needs and issues and come up with possible solutions
Who you are?
- Education: Bachelor Degree; IT or Telecommunication background would be a plus
- At least 3 year of experience in IT domain
- IT, Telecommunication, Project management knowledge
- You want to delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- You have persuasion, negotiation and influencing with argumentation skills
- You like to relate with people and create your own network
- You have leading/supervising, and coaching skills
- Promote the team and our services inside the organization.
At Orange you will find a flexible environment ready to support your development from a technical and cultural perspective.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: AKAP917261
Dată limită: 9 februarie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum