Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Solution Provisioning Engineer [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Orange Romania’s Convergent Solutions Factory Team is looking for a new colleague to own and to provision specific build actions related to the Orange Romania’s Business-to-Business customer convergent solutions.
You will grow in our team as part of division which counts hundreds of professionals inside Technology Department. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". We meet up to technical experiences and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around new technologies and solutions.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are IP engineers, IP architects, security experts, infrastructure engineers, project managers and field installation teams.
Your work will impact the E2E solutions core provisioning and E2E implementations acceptance for medium and large corporate customers that rely on Orange Romania expertise.
As a solution provisioning engineer you will insure the proper execution and E2E solution acceptance of the low level design (work orders), that will answer to all customer needs, you will be involved in various solutions that might imply completely new architectures tailored on specific customer needs (CPEs, local access loops, etc).
You will assure the E2E delivery in the agreed OLA, come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for solutions provisioning and E2E acceptance of implementation in agreed OLA
- Real time analysis, planning and coordination of assigned customer implementations
- Initiates escalation process in case of detected performance degradation
- Perform OLA monitoring
- Involved in new solution definition for corporate customers
What you know and will be working with:
- Excellent knowledge on dynamic routing protocols
- Security solutions based on Cisco and Fortinet technologies
- Voice & data convergent solutions
- Pyton/mysql/php is an advantage
Working language(s) : Romanian, excellent English
- Informatics / Telecom degree
- CCNA/CCNP/CCDP is an advantage
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: COAP816395
Dată limită: 21/06/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum